The Ilinden Sports Centre is the premier football specific facility in the St.George region.
– FIFA standard synthetic playing surface including designated synthetic warm up area;
– External undercover seating for 1000 patrons;
– Electronic scoreboard;
– Site specific car park for 200 vehicles;
– Home and away and officials dressing rooms;
– Club house facility for 320 patrons including kitchen and canteen facilities;
– Media room
Located at 468 West Botany Street, Rockdale, the stadium sits adjacent to our junior and training facilities located at Bicentennial Park East, a facility that includes 2.5 playing fields, floodlighting, irrigation and drainage system, perimeter fencing, canteen and change room facilities.
The Ilinden Sports Centre is a smoke free venue.
The Kogarah train station is located within walking distance.